Today, developing countries in Asia and the most remote regions across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
This pressing global issue cannot be adequately resolved with last century’s cable and satellite technology. Transcelestial uses laser technology to accurately create the fastest network on earth and in space. This technology propels connectivity and access to be 1000x faster than what is available today. This is achieved by harnessing light to transfer and relay data at up to 100 Gbps within a network.
What if you could really change the future?
In the next 3 years, Transcelestial will design and power a constellation of nano satellites for terrestrial, satellite and deep space applications. Perhaps, one day soon it will even be possible to send — and receive - information that reaches Alpha Centauri.
Transcelestial is creating the world’s first ever, super fast space laser network. This is a focused team of highly talented Engineers and Research Scientists. Currently in series A stage.
Be a part of our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilization communicates!
The Grants Analyst will work closely with both the People Lead and Finance Lead and will be responsible for researching, analysing and processing all grants for which Transcelestial is eligible. The role will also include liaising with co-founders, as well functional and team leads and act as a true business partner.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of enthusiastic entrepreneurs in high-growth deep-tech start-up and have a matrix role to support the company’s development.
- Research grants programmes in Singapore and abroad. Become the go-to person for all things grants related.
- Work with the team to understand their duties and figure out whether a grant can help sustain their development; both in terms of business development (funding for Market Analysis for example) and personal development (funding for Training for instance).
- Analyse the grants ecosystem in Singapore. Prioritise applications depending on business relevancy and time to apply/grant amount ratio.
- Prepare applications and effectively apply grants via the applicable portal. Follow-up on applications until closing.
- Report regularly to the People Lead, Finance Lead and co-founders on your progress and achievements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fresh graduates without experience and early career professionals are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomy and strong time management skills
- Sound writing skills
- Fluent with productivity tools
- Not afraid to juggle with menial tasks
- Good understanding of the Singaporean business and government environment
Transcelestial is working on creating a better connection for everyone on this planet, and we apply many of the same values in accomplishing that end to supporting all our team members at work, and beyond.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application