Today, most countries across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
Severe bottlenecks at all levels, what we call the Global Internet Distribution Challenge, has led to more than 50% of the world left unconnected entirely OR connected but with extremely poor access to the Internet. The outcome is that large swaths of the global population are hence prevented from accessing life-changing and economy-driving tools and services offered by the Internet.
What if you could really change the future?
We are building a space laser network to deliver the future of Internet Distribution worldwide. This will be the fastest way to bring the rest of the world up on the bandwidth and connectivity curve. Right now, we are using the same technology to provide a rapidly deployable, affordable, low cost and high speed Last Mile Connectivity solution, CENTAURI, which speeds up adoption of 4G and 5G globally, specially dense residential areas during COVID-19 period which require urgent bandwidth upgrades
Do join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
- As an individual contributor, lead planning and direction across a range of communication requirements, including brand publishing (technical journals), brand reputation and positioning, community building and engagement, social/digital and influencer marketing.
- Develop and launch a regional and global brand communications program with creativity, using data-driven insights to position our product and company in line with growth goals. Brand positioning for talent engagement, supporting Transcelestial as an Employer of Choice.
- Deliver on the strategy to support investor, partner, corporate, government and consumer communications to create all PR / Marketing initiatives in support of the overall sales funnel.
- Establish and nurture long term relationships with reputable media stakeholders
- Drive external communications strategy with tangible results, for visibility, target to showcase our efforts in product development in the leading tier-1 journals and media publications.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Transcelestial’s tech team members to apply content strategy to various stages of our work, ranging from high-level concepts to tactical implementation in commercial and client projects.
- Establish Transcelestial’s top management as thought leaders in the global connectivity industry. Also work towards the brand building Transcelestial’s offering as one of the most disruptive technologies.
- A Degree with 5 years or more of relevant experience in a fast-growing technology company, or a Tier 1 Tech journal and media publication.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Come with direct global media connections, in order to execute on activities in a short time.
- Prior experience working in a global head of content, communications and/or PR role for a large tech company is preferred
- Strong Storytelling background with either long form investigative writing OR short form clip based narrative experience.
- Track record of good design choices in marketing materials
- Created campaigns and programmes for successful products launches, from scratch, in new markets
- Preferred experience with tools like Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, and other design tools
- Preferred experience with Marketing Analytics (Google Analytics or similar)
- Prior experience in handling social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
Building the Future of Internet Distribution
Founded in Dec 2016, the Transcelestial team is located in Singapore and is backed by major investors such as Wavemaker Partners, EDBI, Airbus Ventures, Cap Vista, SEEDS Capital (Enterprise SG), Entrepreneur First, Partech Ventures, 500 Startups, AirTree Ventures, Tekton Ventures, SGInnovate, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Michael Seibel (CEO of Y-Combinator, Founder of Twitch.tv), Charles Songhurst (Microsoft’s former Head of Corporate Strategy) and other investors.
Transcelestial has won numerous industry and global awards such as SPIFFY San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology by Telecom Council, The Most Ambitious Start-Up in Photonics Award by The Optical Society (OSA), etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application