Today, most countries across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
Severe bottlenecks at all levels, what we call the Global Internet Distribution Challenge, has led to more than 50% of the world left unconnected entirely OR connected but with extremely poor access to the Internet. The outcome is that large swaths of the global population are hence prevented from accessing life-changing and economy-driving tools and services offered by the Internet.
What if you could really change the future?
We are building a space laser network to deliver the future of Internet Distribution worldwide. This will be the fastest way to bring the rest of the world up on the bandwidth and connectivity curve. Right now, we are using the same technology to provide a rapidly deployable, affordable, low cost and high speed Last Mile Connectivity solution, CENTAURI, which speeds up adoption of 4G and 5G globally, specially dense residential areas during COVID-19 period which require urgent bandwidth upgrades.
Join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
- Development of Transcelestial Partner Program - tackles partner onboarding to training to incentivization in sales to delivery and deployment. This is also something that should cater to country level or small regional partners. Also should develop metrics based performance tracking for partners.
- Identify, develop and manage new sales partnerships. Work with country sales managers to pipeline, highlight, interview and finally onboard the partners on the official partner program.
- Actively keep all channels/partners informed about the progress of the product development related to technical projects and pilots, as the point of contact, to improve relationships.
- Develop support and training programs (L1-L3 support) to complement and support the sales process and all underlying accounts.
- Degree in Engineering or Business
- 5 years or more experience in developing Channel Partnerships within the wireless or network industry
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Built and implemented a new partner program from scratch in the past with high YoY growth
- Worked closely with channels/partners to completely own the success and failure of the channel
- Capable of explaining both hardware and software engineering solutions, to all levels of stakeholders (internal and external).
- Track record of building sales incentivization plans in high growth markets and products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills used to build trust and inspire partners for high performance
Building the Future of Internet Distribution
Founded in Dec 2016, the Transcelestial team is located in Singapore and is backed by major investors such as Wavemaker Partners, EDBI, Airbus Ventures, Cap Vista, SEEDS Capital (Enterprise SG), Entrepreneur First, Partech Ventures, 500 Startups, AirTree Ventures, Tekton Ventures, SGInnovate, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Michael Seibel (CEO of Y-Combinator, Founder of Twitch.tv), Charles Songhurst (Microsoft’s former Head of Corporate Strategy) and other investors.
Transcelestial has won numerous industry and global awards such as SPIFFY San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology by Telecom Council, The Most Ambitious Start-Up in Photonics Award by The Optical Society (OSA), etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application