Who we are
Transcarent is the One Place for health and care. We cut through the complexity, making it easy for people to access high-quality, affordable care. With a personalized app tailored for each Member, an on-demand care team, and a connected ecosystem of high-quality, in-person care and virtual point solutions, Transcarent eliminates the guesswork to confidently guide Members to the right level of care. We take accountability for results – offering at-risk pricing models and transparent impact reporting to align incentives towards measurably better experience, better health, and lower costs. At Transcarent, you will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
About this role
In this role, you will help to establish the solution architecture working directly to design, develop, and implement a flexible, rapidly innovative, Salesforce solution that uses modern best practices including Lightning components and browser-side controller concepts.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with our product engineering, operations, and clinical team and users of all levels, creating consensus and a clear strategy
- You will collect business requirements, document the design, implement the features, and ensure a quality solution is delivered
- You will be a technical lead and part of the complete development lifecycle from ideation to maintenance
- Leverage your years of Salesforce experience to setup a solid servicing platform as well as design a heavily API-driven integration with our mobile and web applications as well as with other services and data stores
- Establish and ensure best practices are being followed to maintain a stable Salesforce environment
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in developing web and mobile interfaces on Force.com (Apex, VisualForce and Lightning) and leveraging modern open source libraries such as React, Angular, or Vue and the surrounding ecosystem (JSON, XML, CSS, HTML5, etc)
- Track record of resolving integration issues, developing from scratch with Salesforce API's (REST/SOAP/MetaData,etc.), and cleanly maintaining the complexity of the platform
- Solid understanding of Salesforce underlying data structure (SQL or SOQL good to know) and data flows to support the application build
- Embraces an agile development environment and knows how to leverage Salesforce to meet a rapid pace of innovation
- Ability to lead DevOps process within SCRUM team
- Experience with secure development best practices and using industry standards like SAML and OAuth, with a bonus of being compliant with HIPAA
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.