Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it. You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
What we look for in our teammates
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
In this role, you will...
In your role as a Senior Vice President, Enterprise Sales, you will lead a team bringing employers relevant, proven, and innovative solutions that positively support employee health.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the SVP of Enterprise Sales is charged with leading the Enterprise Sales team, driving revenue through the acquisition of employer contracts
- Build, lead, and inspire a cross-disciplinary, world-class team calling on employers and health benefit consultants/brokers
- Be a force multiplier: reinforce the organization's culture through coaching, mentoring, and strengthening the team's ability to deliver revenue growth; support on sales presentations/meetings, finalist presentations, account strategy, and RFPs
- Form and implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales processes, establishing an infrastructure that integrates efforts and accountabilities
- Plan and structure forecasting, strategic accounts, territories, geographies as well as sales compensation and training/enablement
- Develop and implement sales development program designed to enhance product knowledge, improve solution creation, increase understanding of competitive landscape, and accelerate market knowledge
- Build senior level, trusted relationships with national and large employer HR/Benefits stakeholders and benefits consultants
- Align with marketing leadership to create and execute winning lead generation and content strategies
- Model the Transcarent company culture (add PACER values)
- Utilize knowledge of industry trends to help the team assess and anticipate client needs and requirements; understand and solve for customer needs, priorities, and pain points
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of market trends, industry challenges, competitors, relevant products, and technologies
- Be a key leader on the Commercial team and a significant contributor to Transcarent’s revenue growth
What We Are Looking For
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years recent, relevant experience leading sales teams focused on employee benefits sales to self-funded employers and consultants
- Successful track record of sales team leadership for healthcare solutions, digital therapeutics, or other related employer benefits solutions
- Experience hiring, building, and managing top performing sales teams
- Proficiency with sales operations and administration, including CRM, pipeline management, sales metrics, and compensation planning and modeling
- Experience working in a dynamic growth environment with a focus on scaling and growing a company
- An ability to travel up to 60% of the time with overnight travel included.
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.