Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Our AV/Motion Graphics team is looking for an energetic and outgoing Graphics Coordinator with the ability and the desire to work in a team environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the production of graphic elements for Theatrical and Streaming Trailers, TV marketing/promos, Home Entertainment spots and TPG marketing/business development materials.
- Work with Creative Directors and Producers to develop and streamline creative design and animation.
- Manage deadlines and artists responsibilities
- Provide input for best practices, style guides and templates.
- Comply with Trailer Park Group's consistent appearance and style for all marketing communications.
- Assist other marketing personnel and technical managers with creative services tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Availability to work a rotating schedule of late-shifts (every other week) and be on-call (every other weekend).
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in graphic design, technical illustration, art, communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 1+ years graphics experience in the industry.
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop. After Effects a plus.
- Prior knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products.
- Must demonstrate commitment to quality, meticulous attention to detail, consistency in work product, and above average customer service skills.
- Energetic and outgoing personality with the ability and the desire to work in a team environment.
If you are focused and have a positive attitude, we want to hear from you!
#LI – Remote (MUST BE ABLE TO WORK PST HOURS)
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they’re here. Our approach to flexibility is called “Work Your Way”, You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We can't wait to learn more about you. Apply today!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Please note that a job offer for this position will be determined based on many factors, including experience, unique skill set, other qualifications, location, job performance (current employees), and various business and budgetary considerations.
In addition to base salary, TPG also offers a comprehensive benefits package to support the physical and emotional wellness of our employees. This includes unaccrued time off, sick time, paid company holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, maternity/paternity benefits, 401(k) for regular full-time employees, and other perks. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus compensation. TPG employees have access to TPG Academy, a unique industry offering that includes a full suite of learning experiences and development programs designed to support employee growth at every level across the organization. At TPG we are dedicated to supporting employees at every milestone to ensure they thrive in their careers at Trailer Park Group every step of the way
If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we’d still love to talk. Trailer Park Group is a growing organization with opportunities at all levels, and we are always in the market for great talent to come join us in achieving our mission.
We can’t wait to meet you!