Welcome to the Traegerhood:
Our business is BBQ, and business tastes good. Traeger invented the wood pellet grill over 30 years ago, and we’ve been revolutionizing outdoor cooking ever since. We’re a team of disruptors, innovators, problem solvers, and food fanatics who are dedicated to bringing people together to create a more flavorful world. From our headquarters in Salt Lake City and beyond, we work tirelessly to provide a world-class experience to our customers, retailers, and especially our employees. If you’re a team player who’s dedicated to delivering top-quality results every day, then we want you to come cook with us!
What You'll Do:
As a Dealer Services Associate, you are a member of the Retail Operations team, which has the mission of making Traeger the easiest vendor to do business with. You will obsess over customer service (customers include current and potential Traeger dealers as well as members of the Traeger Sales Team). As a Dealer Services Associate, you will be aligned with specific territories in the US and their corresponding Territory Sales Managers/Reps and are responsible for ensuring a smooth interaction between Traeger and our retail partners.
How You'll Help Us Win:
- Oversee orders through entire order lifecycle from order entry to shipment of orders, ensuring EDI transactions flow through accurately and non-EDI transactions are processed efficiently.
- Strives to deliver an exceptional experience for Dealers and Territory Managers in their assigned territories.
- Territories are assigned by Retail Operations Manager.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses a strong understanding of Traeger’s operational procedures/policies.
- Takes initiative to proactively solve problems in a timely manner.
- Delivers prompt responses with an approachable attitude.
- Supports Territory Managers and Field Sales Team with ad hoc data requests understanding that the Field.
- Sales Team is on the road with limited access to pertinent information.
- Proactively works cross-functionally to solve operational problems for assigned retail partners and further
- develop internal operations to meet the changing demands of retail partners.
- Monitors Dealer Services orders inbox and dealer warranty email inbox on designated day. Days are determined by Lead Dealer Service Associate.
- Responsible for researching and processing requests for credits, warranties and claims.
- Advocates for assigned accounts and their needs in collaborative / cross functional processes or projects.
- Examples include product allocation, warehouse transitions, IT implementations, etc.
- Works collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Although Traeger provides a flexible work environment, Dealer Services must be available during core business hours and must factor in account needs when planning to be out of the office.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Customer/Retail Services Experience preferred
- Problem Solving Skills
- Sales Analysis Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Why You Will Love To Work Here:
- Be part of the most disruptive force in outdoor cooking
- Join a true team working towards a common goal
- Culture of risk-taking, innovation, & quality
- So. Much. Food.
- Have an outdoor lover’s paradise in your backyard
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- 401k to help you plan for the future
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs & initiatives to help you grow professionally
- Great discounts on all things Traeger
- Did we mention all the food?