Welcome to the Traegerhood:
Our business is BBQ, and business tastes good. Traeger invented the wood pellet grill over 30 years ago, and we’ve been revolutionizing outdoor cooking ever since. We’re a team of disruptors, innovators, problem solvers, and food fanatics who are dedicated to bringing people together to create a more flavorful world. From our headquarters in Salt Lake City and beyond, we work tirelessly to provide a world-class experience to our customers, retailers, and especially our employees. If you’re a team player who’s dedicated to delivering top-quality results every day, then we want you to come cook with us!
What You'll Do:
As Traeger continues to grow, we are looking for a passionate team member for our BPO Vendor Management organization, who can successfully and effectively manage the day-to-day operation and relationship with vendors at a global scale.
We are looking for someone who understands call center metrics (Key Performance Indicators) and has extensive work experience with CSAT/NPS as the primary performance metric driving results and improving frontline advocate performance, across voice and non-voice channels.
We need someone who feels comfortable working with raw data and conducting DSAT analysis, while articulating meaning conversations on business requirements with internal stakeholders to identify performance gaps and opportunities to ultimately define and implement action plans.
How You'll Help Us Win:
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day performance of outsourced operations for Traeger CX, ensuring overall quality levels are being delivered.
- Visit vendor sites for relationship building, performance reviews and to assess overall program health; from employee experience to processes and best-practices.
- Responsible for analyzing data with vendors to drive changes if needed, improving operational processes, identify opportunities to increase efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to properly manage expectations on performance, business requirements and overall service delivery, holding vendor accountable for overall performance execution.
- Understand reporting needs and request appropriate data analysis on metrics performance for internal stakeholders and Traeger CX leadership.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for issues related to overall vendor performance and quality to effectively resolve escalations and provide solutions to vendors.
- Identify opportunities for processes and best-practices adoption, develop and adjust SOPs to align with Traeger CX globalization plans and strategy.
- Orchestrate efforts from internal and outsourced teams to conduct and engage in meaningful conversations during weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Establish and solidify business plans and roadmaps as it pertains to recruiting, hiring, training and product knowledge management
- Set vendors up for success by advocating for them when needed and ensuring their feedback is heard and prioritized to drive procedure and tooling improvements.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of work experience managing BPO operations as client and/or vendor.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; proven experience of influencing other teams/groups where their support is critical to success.
- An amazing team player, understanding cultural barriers and bridging business gaps.
- Solid Project Management experience and ability to oversee multiple projects at once.
- Strong analytics and reporting background, with the ability to build scorecards/dashboards independently.
- An ability to identify upstream blockers, prioritize solutions and communicate effectively.
- In-depth expertise in contact center forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning.
- Previous experience launching and implementing new outsourced operations, ideally in a global - offshore location
- Previous work experience developing and implementing process redesigns transitioning from current-state to future-state on a global delivery model.
- Experience in negotiating complex contracts, preferably with global BPOs and proven track record in outsourcing benchmarking and market analyses.
Why You Will Love To Work Here:
- Be part of the most disruptive force in outdoor cooking
- Join a true team working towards a common goal
- Culture of risk-taking, innovation, & quality
- So. Much. Food.
- Have an outdoor lover’s paradise in your backyard
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- 401k to help you plan for the future
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs & initiatives to help you grow professionally
- Great discounts on all things Traeger
- Did we mention all the food?