Welcome to the Traegerhood:
Our business is BBQ, and business tastes good. Traeger invented the wood pellet grill over 30 years ago, and we’ve been revolutionizing outdoor cooking ever since. We’re a team of disruptors, innovators, problem solvers, and food fanatics who are dedicated to bringing people together to create a more flavorful world. From our headquarters in Salt Lake City and beyond, we work tirelessly to provide a world-class experience to our customers, retailers, and especially our employees. If you’re a team player who’s dedicated to delivering top-quality results every day, then we want you to come cook with us!
What You'll Do:
The Social Media Specialist is a crucial part of the Brand Marketing team. This position requires a dedicated and dynamic individual with a strong work ethic, and positive attitude. Their responsibilities include creating branded copy, scheduling, and posting social media content, engaging with customers, coordinating marketing efforts, and ensuring campaigns are launched smoothly. Working with our marketing and creative teams to ensure content is perfected and on brand is key. Requirements and qualities for this position include experience with social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok. The ideal candidate also possesses strong communication skills, resourcefulness, “can-do” attitude in an ever-changing environment, productive and committed to the job. High energy and enthusiasm for our brand is a must.
How You'll Help Us Win:
- In collaboration with the Social Media Manager, executes all social media initiatives and strategies
- Manages the scheduling and posting of all social content to relevant social media channels daily (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & TikTok)
- Writes on brand, accurate, and search engine optimized copy for social media initiatives.
- In collaboration with the Customer Service Coordinator, engages with consumers who interact with our brand through comments, messages and User Generated Content (“UGC”) on all Social Media channels daily and in a timely manner.
- Works with the Social Media Manager and relevant Channels Director to research and monitor both branded and industry relevant hashtags
- Is on call as needed to capture and publish real-time content from social relevant events.
- Works closely with the Senior Producer & team to ensure that assets are ready, provided as requested, and scheduled in time for marketing campaigns.
- Uploads videos to relevant social channels.
- Ensures that all social media channels are optimized on a frequent basis and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Reviews all marketing copy as needed for grammar and accuracy and obtains final approval from relevant Manager
- Ensures that all social content meets brand guidelines, and obtains final approval from relevant Manager
- Finds and catalogs relevant User Generated Content (“UGC”) for social re-posting
- Maintains social content feed through content management tools, and approves/denies content for website social feeds and the Traeger app
- Assists with Social Media Giveaways from selecting winners to ensuring promo orders are placed
- Assists with packaging and mailing out swag and other items to customers during promotional campaigns
- Assists with recipe and lifestyle photo/video-shoots
- Continually reviews and analyzes process to help improve scalability and automation
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 1-2 years of Marketing, Copy, or Professional Social Media experience preferred
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly collaborative, team-driven work environment
- Creative Writing skills
- Basic video production + editing skills preferred
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Flexible with availability
- Willing to travel 20-30% annually
- Eagerness to learn and continually build the Traeger brand
- Background or interest in culinary/food industry a plus
Why You Will Love To Work Here:
- Be part of the most disruptive force in outdoor cooking
- Join a true team working towards a common goal
- Culture of risk-taking, innovation, & quality
- So. Much. Food.
- Have an outdoor lover’s paradise in your backyard
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- 401k to help you plan for the future
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs & initiatives to help you grow professionally
- Great discounts on all things Traeger
- Did we mention all the food?