Our business is BBQ, and business tastes good. Traeger invented the wood pellet grill over 30 years ago, and we’ve been revolutionizing outdoor cooking ever since. We’re a team of disruptors, innovators, problem solvers, and food fanatics who are dedicated to bringing people together to create a more flavorful world. From our headquarters in Salt Lake City and beyond, we work tirelessly to provide a world-class experience to our customers, retailers, and especially our employees. If you’re a team player who’s dedicated to delivering top-quality results every day, then we want you to come cook with us!
What You'll Do:
We are seeking Distribution Center Team Members to join our new and growing team. You will be responsible for picking, packing and finishing the kitting process for sales orders at our new warehouse in the West Valley. Forklift operator experience a plus.
*We operate Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm.
**We offer flexibility including part-time hours.
How You'll Help Us Win:
- Pick and pack orders
- Load and unload trailers
- Operate forklift and pallet jack
- Receive and ship inventory
- Warehouse cleaning
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Be able to read and understand English. Bilingual is preferred
- Detail Orientated
- Be able to follow detailed instruction
Why You Will Love to Work Here:
- Be part of the most disruptive force in outdoor cooking
- Join a true team working towards a common goal
- Culture of risk-taking, innovation, & quality
- So. Much. Food.
- Have an outdoor lover’s paradise in your backyard
- Access to Ski Utah Gold Passes for free skiing, riding, & mountain biking
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- 401k to help you plan for the future
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs & initiatives to help you grow professionally
- Great discounts on all things Traeger
- Did we mention all the food?