Welcome to the Traegerhood:
Our business is BBQ, and business tastes good. Traeger invented the wood pellet grill over 30 years ago, and we’ve been revolutionizing outdoor cooking ever since. We’re a team of disruptors, innovators, problem solvers, and food fanatics who are dedicated to bringing people together to create a more flavorful world. From our headquarters in Salt Lake City and beyond, we work tirelessly to provide a world-class experience to our customers, retailers, and especially our employees. If you’re a team player who’s dedicated to delivering top-quality results every day, then we want you to come cook with us!
What You'll Do:
Sales Operations Account Managers are members of the Retail Operations team, which has the mission of making Traeger the easiest vendor to do business with. Sales Operations Account Managers are the internal operational advocates for their accounts. They are quantitatively focused with a problem-solving mindset, developing a detailed understanding of customer’s business which allows them to anticipate and solve potential problems proactively. They also work to directly support the Sales Team with operational and related duties.
How You'll Help Us Win:
- Oversees orders through entire order lifecycle from order entry to shipment of orders, ensuring EDI transactions flow through accurately and non-EDI transactions are processed efficiently, and orders are processed before the order processing cut off time. (Early morning hours required)
- Owns all operational duties for designated list of accounts as directed by the Retail Operations Manager.
- Manages monthly collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment (CPFR) process for key partners, using a sell-through oriented forecast to maximize retail turns while minimizing inventory requirements. Accounts included in the CPFR process will be defined by head of planning.
- Works closely with Demand and Supply Planning teams to ensure internal Traeger sell-in forecast is accurate and we can effectively meet the demands of customers. (short term tactical forecasting)
- Understands all aspects and intricacies of assigned set of accounts and ensures Traeger delivers to them. This includes customer defined success metrics, shipping requirements, chargeback potential, credits and product shortages, organizational layout, etc.
- Owns pricing validation across all POs for designated list of accounts.
- Proactively works cross-functionally to solve operational problems for assigned retail partners and further develop internal operations to meet the changing demands of retail partners.
- Develops relationships with counterparts at retail partners, acting as conduit between Traeger and the retail partner’s operations.
- Supports Sales Team with operational performance data and ad hoc reporting.
- Owns item setup and data maintenance in vendor portals.
- Owns implementation of marketing and other relevant assets at retail, including POP displays, shippers, etc.
- Assists Sales Team in ensuring goals are met by providing detailed information on actuals vs. forecast, expected incoming orders, and status of current orders.
- Owns new model launches and store resets from an operational standpoint, ensuring all dates are met efficiently by Traeger.
- Advocates for assigned accounts and their needs in collaborative / cross functional processes or projects. Examples include product allocation, warehouse transitions, IT implementations, etc.
- Works collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Although Traeger provides a flexible work environment, account management must factor in account needs when planning to be out of the office.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Account Management Experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Problem Solving Skills
- Sales Analysis Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Why You Will Love To Work Here:
- Be part of the most disruptive force in outdoor cooking
- Join a true team working towards a common goal
- Culture of risk-taking, innovation, & quality
- So. Much. Food.
- Have an outdoor lover’s paradise in your backyard
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- 401k to help you plan for the future
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs & initiatives to help you grow professionally
- Great discounts on all things Traeger
- Did we mention all the food?