Welcome To The Traegerhood:
Our business is BBQ, and business tastes good. Traeger invented the wood pellet grill over 30 years ago, and we’ve been revolutionizing outdoor cooking ever since. We’re a team of disruptors, innovators, problem solvers, and food fanatics who are dedicated to bringing people together to create a more flavorful world. From our headquarters in Salt Lake City and beyond, we work tirelessly to provide a world-class experience to our customers, retailers, and especially our employees. If you’re a team player who’s dedicated to delivering top-quality results every day, then we want you to come cook with us!
What You'll Do:
The Community Marketing Manager will be a key player in building authentic and meaningful relationships for Traeger within the influencer community, and ultimately expanding awareness of the Traeger brand. They will help guide the strategy and development of influencer and partnership programs as well as campaign integrations.
How You'll Help Us Win:
- Increase brand visibility and engagement through influencer partnerships, seeding product, and building meaningful relationships with content creators
- Oversee strategies for building awareness with micro-influencers in areas that have strong alignment with the Traeger brand e.g., outdoors, music, bbq.
- Bring forward partnership ideas for social, events, media or other areas where Traeger can continue to build a presence within our key segments
- Ensure creativity while defining campaign integration, scheduling, and reporting
- Process product orders ensuring that partners can be aligned with product rollouts and ready for campaign initiatives
- Communicate frequently with active partners ensuring that they are informed of key campaigns, and other initiatives
- Help coordinate brand initiatives, including submission of creative requests and alignment with stakeholders
- Collaborate with Social Media team to optimize and maximize influencer content
- Track, analyze and report key metrics on on-going programs, and key activations
- Help maintain incoming inquiries and applications for joining Traeger programs, ensuring that all inquiries get timely responses
- Maintain Influencer CRM and reporting tools.
- Keep up on knowledge of trends, emerging platforms, and new technologies in the social and influencer marketing space.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their users (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Superb verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively, and on-brand, with consumers, in-house stakeholders and outside partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current influencer marketing trends and innovations
- Highly creative, strategic thinker with ability to develop fresh, executable ideas that support internal initiatives
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- An independent work ethic and drive and know when to escalate to higher-ups
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
Why You Will Love To Work Here:
- Be part of the most disruptive force in outdoor cooking
- Join a true team working towards a common goal
- Culture of risk-taking, innovation, & quality
- So. Much. Food.
- Have an outdoor lover’s paradise in your backyard
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- 401k to help you plan for the future
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs & initiatives to help you grow professionally
- Great discounts on all things Traeger
- Did we mention all the food?