Our business is BBQ, and business tastes good. Traeger invented the wood pellet grill over 30 years ago, and we’ve been revolutionizing outdoor cooking ever since. We’re a team of disruptors, innovators, problem solvers, and food fanatics who are dedicated to bringing people together to create a more flavorful world. From our headquarters in Salt Lake City and beyond, we work tirelessly to provide a world-class experience to our customers, retailers, and especially our employees. If you’re a team player who’s dedicated to delivering top-quality results every day, then we want you to come cook with us!
We are looking for someone who has a sharp business mind and a proven ability to help strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. They are also an excellent leader and have experience in managing relationships with staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. The goal is to ensure that all projects in a program deliver the desirable outcome to our organization and more specifically the strategies and goals of the program being supported. The successful Program Manager must be able to make frequent trade-offs between business targets and project and/or operational performance. A Program Manager builds relationships with strategic partners in the program in order to align work and projects to accomplish the strategies outlined by those partners. A Program Manager also contributes meaningfully to the ‘how’ of reaching those goals and objectives, i.e. identifying opportunities and projects to achieve the goals of the program.
How You'll Help Us Win:
Strategy & Planning
- Partner with program leadership to determine goals and objectives of the program.
- Work closely with program sponsor to determine project scope and vision.
- Collaborate with program sponsor and cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Organize and coordinate programs and provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Clearly identify program stakeholders and keep them up-to-date and engaged.
- Assume responsibility for the success of the technology needs and goals of the program.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return on investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues and resource constraints.
- Manage projects to completion, including timeline, scope, development resources, and tasks.
- Prepare reports for key stakeholders.
- Monitor the outputs and outcomes of a program's component activities and ensure that the program adapts appropriately to them.
Coordinate the management of complex issues that may arise as programs seek to deliver benefits
What You'll Need To Succeed:
Formal Education & Certification
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- PgMP certification is an asset but not required
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience).
- Extensive experience with the organization’s core software applications, including Epicor ERP (finance, order management, supply chain / logistics modules), Salesforce CRM (Sales and Service Cloud).
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Be part of the most disruptive force in outdoor cooking
- Join a true team working towards a common goal
- Culture of risk-taking, innovation, & quality
- So. Much. Food.
- Have an outdoor lover’s paradise in your backyard
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- 401k to help you plan for the future
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs & initiatives to help you grow professionally
- Great discounts on all things Traeger
- Did we mention all the food?