Traeger Grills, headquartered in Salt Lake City, has been revolutionizing BBQ grilling and outdoor cooking for 30 years. We obsess over providing world-class experiences to not only our customers, but also to our retail partners and vendors. Recently voted as a 2016 & 2017 Best Company to Work For, and a Top 25 Fastest Growing Company by Utah Business Magazine, we’re looking for individuals who are committed to winning. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture based around teamwork, quality, innovation and constant growth and development. We cook together and we win together!
How you will help the team win:
The FP&A Sales Analyst position will be responsible for providing financial support for management reporting requirements and to enable business decisions for the sales organization. In this role, you will analyze financial data, compile reports and prepare recommendations to management. You will participate in developing forecasts, creating budget comparisons and other financial reports. The key candidate will have experience in financial modeling, a firm understanding of finance and accounting concepts, strong analytical abilities and excellent business partnering skills.
- Perform revenue analysis on historical trends and projections as it relates to both unit volume and customer pricing
- Provide analytical support, process management, and forecasting / budgeting of customer pricing
- Responsible for the development, reporting and analysis of the sale’s leadership annual incentive plans
- Track, analyze and report promotional activity for sales and finance leadership to support business decisions
- Assist in the preparation of the sales team’s annual budgets and forecasts for revenue, discounts, allowances, capital expenditures, and operating expenses
- Develop ad-hoc reporting as necessary to support the sales organization in the management of their business
- Partner with accounting to ensure that expenses are recorded accurately
- Drive continual process improvements
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- BS required (Finance or Accounting emphasis preferred)
- Experience with consumer products and/or manufacturing companies preferred
- 2-4 years of financial analysis and forecasting experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic and accounting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Preferred: Experience with Adaptive Planning or comparable technology
- Ability to pull data using SQL
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Employee Discounts on all Traeger Products!
- Open-PTO Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs and initiatives that help you grow and develop professionally
- A positive and supportive team to work with
- Company provided meals throughout the week, Utah Gold Ski and SLC City Golf passes, discounted Gym Memberships, generous employee discount program, company sponsored community service opportunities, and much more!