Tradewing is building software for industry associations. Historically underserved, these associations are the trusted super-connectors of thousands of industries across the economy (American Nurses Association, National Association of Female Executives, etc.). While they fulfill a complex role as industry facilitators, they are hamstrung by legacy tools.
Tradewing creates a digital space for association members to engage, and then use intentional, targeted communication to build a personalized experience for each for them, reach them with relevant content at the right time and place. We give associations the ability to maximize their membership value by providing members with the connections and resources they care about the most, year-round.
ABOUT THE FOUNDING TEAM:
Tradewing was founded by two co-founders: Eric Meisel (CEO) was a programmer at Blackstone and Doron Robert-Kedes (CTO) was working on the Linux kernel at Facebook.
We also have an amazing group of engineering and business team members who come from companies like Uber, Apple, Zynga, Veeva, and Realtor.com. And we've put together an incredible team of advisors and investors who have all built successful enterprise SaaS companies before (e.g. 8VC).
If you like working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and building from "Zero to One", we’d love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Tradewing, we value the production our team delivers and they're recognized for it. Our group has a passion for selling and a desire to exceed expectations. We've built our process around identifying our ideal prospects using our knowledge of the space.
As an early stage Account Executive at TradeWing, you‘ll be the champion for the product. Our goal is to provide the support and dedication required to leverage your skills so we achieve aligned goals. You'll have an innate ability to connect with and identify solutions for prospective clients.
You’d be a great fit for this role if you’re excited about having an immediate impact and comfortable working in a challenging but rewarding environment.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You’re a quick learner that can adapt to TradeWing’s sales processes
- You understand what it means to be an expert in your respective field & industry
- You’re comfortable scheduling impactful meetings with key association managers
- You have experience succeeding when navigating the full-sale cycle
- You understand how to accurately forecast your active pipeline
- You enjoy working with a team that has a passion for surpassing expectations
- Please note that while we are all currently working remote to promote the safety and wellness of our employees, (re)location in Austin is required for this role at the appropriate time
- Working independently
- 2+ years of proven hunting & closing experience in a SaaS environment
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish
- Experience executing detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and managers
- Superb listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Proficient in notating and tracking prospective clients in Salesforce
- Communicating complex problems and delivering logical solutions
- Effectively conveying product suite clearly (oral & written)
- Experience walking clients through full-sale cycle
- Working in a quota carrying role
- Experience selling into the non-profit space
- Previous sales experience at an early-stage startup
- SalesLoft or Outreach Cadence Management and Follow-Through