Note, the Customer Success team at Tradewing is remote first. Although we may resume some office operations in Austin, Boston, and San Francisco, all interviews will be conducted remotely and this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
TradeWing i s building software for nonprofits, looking to transform the $25B trade and professional association industry. Professional associations currently rely on outdated, clunky software to run their operations and engage their members. We are creating a powerful, well-designed SaaS platform to allow these organizations to focus on their ultimate objective: providing value to their members and sponsors.
Tradewing is backed by 8VC and other top investors and is growing quickly. We are excited to be building out an inclusive team to scale our efforts to serve a growing set of associations that includes the American Association of Physics Teachers, the Arizona Physical Therapy Association, and the Australian Labradoodles Association, among many others.
About the Team
We’re a small but quickly growing group, who come from companies like Facebook, Lyft, and Apple. We work hard, but smart, and prioritize understanding our customer and industry so that we can build a product that we’re proud of. And most importantly, we care deeply about fostering an inclusive, fun, and collaborative culture.
By joining Tradewing, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a high-impact, 0-to-1 environment. And as an early member of the team, you’ll be instrumental in building out our playbook and helping our customers see the value in our product. If that excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
On the Customer Success team, you’ll be focused on creating the best possible experience for our clients and helping them realize the full value of our platform.
- Build strong relationships and act as the main point of contact for Tradewing customers
- Work to assist customers through onboarding with an efficient and effective launch of our product
- Set clear expectations with customers on how we help them achieve their goals
- Address and assist with any technical or training questions and concerns from customers
- Take ownership of complex customer issues, and work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering as needed to drive a prompt resolution
- Proactively track account health metrics to identify and mitigate retention risk
- Work with the product team to incorporate customer feedback into roadmap
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience i n a Customer Success function, managing onboarding, account management, retention, and support
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience handling Customer Success KPIs
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Experience with Salesforce and other Customer Success tools for managing accounts
- Experience with change management
- Ability to prioritize and effectively escalate issues as needed while understanding the impact on the overall business
- Ability to project manage multiple customers
- Adeptness at time management and clear, diligent note-taking
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Flexibility