Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe and stylish as retail- at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and a team culture that gives you the freedom to work from wherever you are.
Tradesy is seeking an exceptionally talented Fulfillment Operations Manager to manage Operations at Tradesy’s Fulfillment Center. We're searching for a hands-on-manager who can dive into the numbers as well as roll up their sleeves to assist the team on busy days. We are looking for talented, hardworking, individuals who can grow with the company and contribute to our unique team culture.
Success in this role requires a love for logistics, analysis, efficiency, process improvements, and team management. The ability to juggle multiple priorities and a passion for thriving in a fast paced, metric-driven environment.
A basic understanding of the fashion landscape & interest in luxury merchandise is a plus. You may not be a fashion expert, but you have a general sense for the domain, and can get up to speed very quickly.
This role reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Manage daily operations at Tradesy’s Fulfillment Center, including processing returns, producing shipping kits, coordinating mail pickups, inventory management and packing & shipping items.
- Oversee daily fulfillment from 3PL partners.
- Manage day-to-day communication with shipping carriers, packaging vendors and 3PLs.
- Manage packaging & materials inventory, maintaining optimal stock levels at Tradesy Fulfillment Center and 3PLs.
- Monitor daily SLAs and KPIs, ensure goals are met and launch corrective measures when needed.
- Establish and maintain Returns, Fulfillment and Inventory SOPs and any other documentation that facilitates efficiency and quality of work.
- Ensure Returns, Inventory & Fulfillment teams are appropriately staffed to meet workflow needs, analyse team & business requirements and recommend improvements.
- Identify inefficiencies and continuously strive to streamline work processes to increase synergy and improve quality within the Operation
- Analyze processing-, material-, packing- and transportation costs and collaborate with Director on optimizing.
- Initiate and manage other projects set to optimize workflow, streamline hard goods, improve systems, grow expertise and improve customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain KPI reports for Returns & Fulfillment activities.
- Ensure the Fulfillment Center is fully stocked with basic supplies.
- Coordinate mail deliveries, trash pickups, recurrent cleaning and any other recurrent services at the Fulfillment Center.
- Ensure the facility meets Tradesy & LA County’s Covid-19 warehouse reopening guidelines.
- A degree in logistics/business administration or equivalent operations experience
- Experience managing a team and motivating them to achieve world class results
- Excellent analytical skills, including pivot tables, v-lookups, sumifs and other Excel analytical tools.
- Proficiency with the GSuite and ERP/inventory systems
- Experience managing warehouse operations, procedures and logistics
- Experience owning vendor and shipping carrier relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A support oriented & problem solving attitude
- Passion for streamlining, optimizing and fixing
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What to Expect:
Apply through our website www.tradesy.com or any affiliate job boards and
- You will receive a confirmation email
- If we don't feel you meet the requirements for this position we will send you an email
If we think you meet enough of our criteria, one of our in-house Recruiters will reach out to schedule an introductory call
- Competitive salary:
- Commensurate with skill set, experience and the position. What you made at your last job should not dictate your worth. Tradesy is committed to a Basic Living Wage threshold and holds its own $50k Minimum Wage Standard for entry level positions
- True Opportunity for Growth -
- we don’t believe in time served or waiting for your manager to get promoted or leave. Carve out your own path, at your pace - there’s room at the top for all of us
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Several options for Company Paid Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug and Vision Plans. Tradesy pays 100% of the premiums for individuals - great discounts if you want to add spouse/children/families
- Wealth Benefits:
- 401k option and Equity (stock options) because every employee should be an owner
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- We coordinate with each other to make sure work and play find a healthy balance.
- Celebrate Diversity Paid Holiday Program
- A combination of set and floating Company Holidays - so you can choose the days most meaningful to you
- Designated Paid time off to serve (Jury Duty) and VOTE as well!
- Mentorship opportunities -
- Grow within your field, gain valuable skills and experience in a new one or become a change agent for those around you - all on Company time
- Paid Parental Leave -
- For Moms, Dads and everything in between
- Virtual company-wide happy hours, Product demos, support groups and team events. Philanthropy and community outreach too.
- We are constantly finding news ways to stay meaningfully connected in this virtual world