Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe and stylish as retail- at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica, California.
Tradesy is seeking an exceptionally talented Engineering Manager to lead our QA team and help us mature and standardize our testing practices.
Success in this role requires a dynamic leader who will understand how to build trust, support positive team dynamics, and develop good collaboration with other teams and departments.
This role reports directly to the VP of Engineering.
- Manage a team of three fantastic QA Engineers
- Support testing best practices across the organization
- Balance hands-on work and management as the team scales (manual and automated)
- Coordinate and direct internal team automation projects, including our transition from Selenium to Cypress
- Lead, coordinate and support the implementation of a balanced and reliable suite(s) of automated tests in support of our CI/CD pipelines
- Plan and coordinate shared QA resources for different teams, projects and initiatives
- Work closely with other Engineering Managers and Product team to continuously improve team practices, culture and process
- Help us maintain a good balance between product velocity and quality
- Recruit and build a fantastic team
- Support the growth and development of the team
- Deep knowledge of testing frameworks. Selenium a must, Cypress a plus.
- Medium to high proficiency in at least one programing language
- 2+ years in lead or management role
- Experience with CI tooling a plus (Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc…)
- Experience with infrastructure and cloud environments a plus (Docker, Linux, AWS, GCP, etc…)
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible PTO
- Remote Friendly Department
- Flexible Working Hours