Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe and stylish as retail- at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica, California.
Design is baked into our company DNA -- one of our founders is a designer, and we believe that great design is far more than simply a beautiful interface, but rather extends into the design of the service and the business itself. Designers at Tradesy aren't just pixel pushers-- design is an integral part of how we make product decisions.
As a Product Designer at Tradesy, you'll be responsible for designing usable and delightful products. You'll collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to develop approaches to solving problems, but you'll own the design of your products and features from start to finish--from first sketch to pixel perfect feature shipped to our customers. You'll also collaborate with other designers to build a scalable design system, and work to elevate Tradesy's design language and brand by obsessing over the details that take a product from good, to great, to exceptional.
- Design clear, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Conduct research, create sketches and wireframes, design high-fidelity mockups, and build prototypes.
- Conduct user research and usability testing.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other designers to develop delightful and usable products.
- Iterate on designs based on team feedback, customer feedback, and data.
- Evangelize design across the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in software product design.
- A passion for analyzing, understanding and solving complex problems through design.
- A deep understanding of design that extends beyond "how it looks".
- An uncanny ability to learn quickly and take critical feedback without breaking stride.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping with tools like Sketch, InVision, Framer, and html/css.
- An interest in fashion and luxury -- you may not be an expert, but you know your Birkins from your Neverfulls, and you're excited about creating best in class experiences for luxury shoppers and sellers.
- Competitive, depending on experience
- Meaningful equity
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Remote Friendly Department
- Flexible Working Hours