Tradesy provides a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion to savvy customers. We help our customers feel empowered and enable them to unlock the value in their closet, so that they can access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe, and stylish as retail—at scale.
We're setting out to change the way people engage with resale, and excellence in product management is a critical factor in our ability to execute on that mission. Resale presents a unique set of challenges ranging from peer-to-peer logistics, to automated merchandising, to predictive pricing, and we pride ourselves on making the complex look easy.
But enough about us, let's talk about you! You're relentlessly curious, and obsessed with crafting quality software products. You're analytical and data-driven, but you recognize that you can't A/B test your way to innovation. You excel at thinking strategically, and prioritizing projects based on projected business impact. You think big and aren't afraid to set ambitious goals, but you understand that execution is everything, and you're obsessive about attention to detail. At the end of the day, what drives you is the desire to create a quality product of enduring value that people love to use.
- Serve as product manager for a team with broad strategic impact. Your work will impact millions of users every month.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to set strategic goals, then own your metrics and deliver results.
- Develop and execute against a product roadmap using data and customer insights to identify opportunities.
- Leverage data and analysis to prioritize projects based on projected business impact.
- Write high-quality product specs and documentation that clearly articulate what we're building and why we're building it.
- Work collaboratively with product designers and engineers to iterate quickly, and ship polished products and features.
- Communicate decisions, provide project updates, and report KPIs to stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Move fast and ship constantly. Measure results, then iterate based on learnings.
- 3+ years experience in software product management.
- An uncanny knack for learning new things.
- Entrepreneurial drive demonstrated by ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with high expectations.
- Scientific approach to problem solving with the ability to adapt strategy based on research and new information.
- You know your Birkins from Neverfulls, Satchels from Totes, and Mules from Clogs. You may not be a fashion expert, but you have a general sense for the domain, and can get up to speed very quickly.
- Proven track-record of shipping high quality products that drive business results.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible PTO
- Remote Friendly Department
- Flexible Working Hours