We’re looking for a Copywriter to take the lead in giving a strong voice to a brand that has quickly become a market leader. Born from a need in the automotive sales industry, we created a SaaS solution that has quickly been adopted across North America and now Europe. We are a small company but skyrocketing in growth and now it’s time to bring on a full time copywriter into the mix.
This is your unique opportunity to help enhance, define and articulate the personality of an entire brand to the world. You will make immediate impact on our identity by using your personal style of charisma to refine our existing established brand’s character.
Working closely and collaboratively with marketing and design, you will hone our brand’s character through print and digital marketing, to product and documentation, video scripts and presentations, as well as everything in between. You will breathe life into creative briefs to fuel big and interesting ideas with clarity and message unity.
You will research how our current users think so that you can effectively communicate with our entire community. You will be meticulous enough to rework and refine copy until it is perfect yet confident enough to know when the best words spoken are none at all.
Our Core Values: Honest. Fun. Brave. Accountable.
For more information, please visit us at: work.traderev.com
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Learn our language and develop it into something even better
- Create and control process for presenting, vetting and implementing copy with stakeholders
- Participate in developing, creating and designing marketing campaigns
- Write clear, persuasive and original copy for marketing that may include social media, voice over scripts, printed collateral, print ads, etc
- Write applicable and consistent copy for product and documentation
- Ability to deliver copy variations in a range of written voices
- Ongoing review of existing product copy for quality control
- Be a proficient proofreader for spelling and grammar
- Initiate and manage translations as needed
- Keep up to date on community trends and topics
What You Must Have:
- An undergraduate degree with a focus on english, copywriting or similar major.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-paced team environment in an advertising, interactive agency or similar setting
- An online portfolio showcasing your copywriting work
- Strong proficiency in spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative in nature
- Acute eye for detail and exceptionally organized
- A quick learner regarding our product and our audience
- Performs well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask between different projects and project types
- A willingness to learn and admit your shortcomings when you don’t know
- A curiosity towards our users, our product and our technology
- Flexibility and adaptability in your deliverables
- Work experience in a software company an asset
We Want You to Know:
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.