At Trade we’re inspiring better brewing, and we believe that starts by connecting our customers to the best craft roasters. We also enable independent roasters a new level of access to nationwide consumers through our products and systems supporting local shopping and global community. As part of the Trade team you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision and to build a culture where everyone feels empowered to do their best work.
At Trade we’re inspiring better brewing, and we believe that starts by connecting our customers to the best craft roasters. We also enable independent roasters a new level of access to nationwide consumers through our products and systems supporting local shopping and the global community. As part of the Trade team, you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision and build a culture where everyone feels empowered to do their best work.
We are looking for a high-caliber Consumer PM that has led major Go-To-Market plans and has some impactful history with Growth/Top-of-funnel. Someone who takes a bigger swing in brand positioning and product orientation.
- 4+ years of product management experience, with at least 2+ years of experience managing consumer products.
- Mastery of sprint-level leadership (planning, refinement, Tech and Product discovery, prioritization, conflict resolution).
- Ability to simplify through writing. You create documents with clarity, focus at every scale of problem, and rooted in customer impact.
- Proven ability to leads bets on a quarterly(+) level with influence to leadership, continuous execution in matrix team structures.
- Deep proficiency with data, and KPI definition to measure feature level performance and incrementality of your work.
- Fluently translate weekly performance data, and regular customer insights, into a rolling 30/60/90+ day roadmap.
- History and acumen with Go-To-Market, Product Marketing, Merchandising. You clearly wear the eyes of customer.
- Excellent product judgment: Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills: Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Creativity within constraint. You are not satisfied with blockers and hungry to learn from customers. You have deep examples of how you’ve continually gained confidence and impacted users within constraints of resources or data.
- You maintain a high quality bar for customer experience. You revere the customer and understand how to maintain high-quality when moving fast.
- Bias for team action + getting stuff done. You are a leader in momentum and creativity in matrix structures.
- You are extremely comfortable with healthy tension across technology, design, and speed to market.
- Customer Focus: You naturally start with understanding your customer, their barriers and needs. All bets + priorities are grounded in the customer.
- $500 a year to spend on amazing coffee!
- To be involved in building an early-stage company with an experienced leadership team
- Opportunities to personally shape this new and innovative marketplace
- Competitive salary and vacation offering
- Health benefits and 401K
The annual base salary range for this position is $140,000 - $190,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. The Company considers factors such as responsibilities of the position, location of the candidate, candidate work experience, education/training, needed skills, as well as market and business considerations when determining offers. The Company also offers a generous array of benefits. We are open to remote employees based in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, MA, MD, NY, and PA