At Trade we want to inspire better brewing, and we believe that starts by connecting our customers to the best craft roasters. Through Trade, customers can discover new coffee and support local while small, independent roasters get access to new consumers nationwide. As part of the Trade team, you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision while fostering a culture where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives and feel good about the work they're doing.
Trade is hiring for Product Managers at various levels to lead our cross-functional squads covering Growth/Conversion; Retention + Engagement; and Platform/Marketplace.
We’re on the OKR kool-aid, and building first-class teams to help redefine how coffee is consumed, enjoyed, and engaged with from Roaster to Customer. Product and Technology is at the center of our business, and we’re investing in great people to unlock the trajectory of both User + Business needs.
As a Product Manager at Trade, you will…
- Enable your entire squad (Product, Design, Eng) as first class stakeholders of the team’s mission, solutions, progress, and failures.
- Set KPIs for your squad’s work; measure feature level performance + incrementality; and use that data to inform a 30/60/90 day roadmap
- Work closely with Data Science/Analytics to ground hypothesis & test generation, and to continually integrate performance into roadmap prioritization.
- Enable product discovery and user-research to quality your bets, ensuring user needs are met, and integrated into your domain’s roadmap.
- Become a domain expert for your squad — with an ability to lead thematic investment conversations, share test-level metrics, and communicate the impact of your squad’s work towards company goals.
- Work directly with cross-functional leadership to continuously groom and prioritize your squad’s bets to support company top goals.
We’re looking for…
- 3+ years experience in a consumer-facing product management role
- 2+ years of history leading agile, cross-functional teams within a domain
- History of getting things done, finding alignment, and proactively setting a path forward that accounts for Business, User, and Platform needs.
- Excitement for Product frameworks, quantitative and qualitative data, and an ability to speak to what’s worked, failed, and been tweaked to help drive impact in previous roles.
- Experience across the entire Product Development journey — hypothesis generation, impact sizing, product discovery, building, QA/shipping, analysis, iteration.
- (Strong plus) Product experience in e-commerce, direct to consumer, and/or subscription services.
- $500 a year to spend on amazing coffee!
- To be involved in building an early-stage company with an experienced leadership team
- Opportunities to personally shape this new and innovative marketplace
- Competitive salary and vacation offering
- Health benefits and 401K