At Trade we want to inspire better brewing, and we believe that starts by connecting our customers to the best craft roasters. Through Trade, customers can discover new coffee and support local while small, independent roasters get access to new consumers nationwide. As part of the Trade team, you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision while fostering a culture where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives and feel good about the work they're doing.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Supervisor, Customer Experience Agents represent the Trade brand and deliver extraordinary service experiences for both our customers and roaster partners. You will have opportunities to problem solve across a wide spectrum — one moment helping a customer perfect their French Press technique and the next solving a technical question about e-commerce order processing. CX Agents communicate constantly on behalf of the company and represent the voice of the customer and roaster partners in our growing business. We'll count on you to build fiercely loyal customer advocates, even when things get busy or stressful.
- Address all inbound customer and/or roaster partner queries via phone, email, and live chat.
- Enthusiastically educate our customers on all things coffee — from roaster values to taste profiles to how to make a better cup of coffee at home.
- Work with customers to efficiently address transactional hiccups, such as technical order processing issues, payment concerns, or delivery questions.
- Support and guide customers as they navigate our coffee, subscription, and equipment catalog; connect customers with the coffee experience that will meet their brewing needs.
- Energized by the prospect of working directly with customers and roasters on a wide range of topics.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Confident in your ability to maintain positive dialogue even in high-stress situations and “win back” customers where necessary.
- Technologically proficient and a quick adopter of the unfamiliar.
- A coffee lover who's excited to dive 10x deeper into the subject.
- Someone with a 'can do' attitude who'll do what it takes to get the job done.
- Learning-oriented, open to providing and accepting feedback.
- Hard-working, with a sense of humor and belief in balance.
- Experienced in the world of customer experience, whether in contact centers, hospitality, retail, or somewhere else.
You preferably have...
- Prior CX Agent experience in a customer-centric e-commerce business.
- Working knowledge of SOLIDUS or similar e-commerce platform.
- Working knowledge of ZenDesk or similar customer support system.
- $500 a year to spend on amazing coffee!
- To be in on the ground floor of a newly formed company with an experienced leadership team.
- Opportunities to personally shape this new and innovative marketplace.