At Trade we want to inspire better brewing, and we believe that starts by connecting our customers to the best craft roasters. Through Trade, customers can discover new coffee and support local while small, independent roasters get access to new consumers nationwide. As part of the Trade team, you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision while fostering a culture where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives and feel good about the work they're doing.
Having shipped its 2 millionth bag, Trade is accelerating the growth of specialty coffee to the benefit of consumers and roasters across the country. This role is required to execute on the overall paid marketing strategy with the goal of scaling customer growth, driving down CPAs, and increasing retention through effective marketing campaigns.
This role will be tasked with ownership and execution of paid marketing and conversion optimization efforts, across all major direct response online channels (and collaboration on some offline marketing efforts) to drive eCommerce customer growth at scale. The focus of efforts will be on paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), Adwords, Display, TV, Podcasts, influencer, direct mail, and more.
- Own end-to-end execution of customer acquisition campaigns across all paid marketing channels, including budgeting, optimization, and measurement/reporting
- Execute on day-to-day strategic marketing tasks and manage key acquisition channel projects across paid social (Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest), Adwords, PLAs, Youtube, affiliate, direct mail, display, native ads, podcasts, and direct media buys
- Manage and scale media spend across channels while actively optimizing towards meeting profitability goals, lowering CACs, and raising CLVs
- Design and operationalize a process for A/B testing campaigns, creatives, audiences, landing pages, and product marketing pertaining to new customer acquisition
- Work with Trade’s design team to develop new creatives, landing pages, and product designs, based on sound insight from prior performance and testing
- Build and improve top-of-the-funnel acquisition campaigns through content distribution, email acquisition, and search marketing strategies
- Analyze marketing channels and website performance data daily/weekly across multiple key areas of the business and recommend ways to further optimize for scale
- Manage acquisition marketing projects, creating clarity in roles, responsibilities, objectives, and KPIs while ensuring clear communication across the organization
- Use an experimentation and testing methodology to implement and track the success of key tactics and projects
- Coordinate and partner with any of our agencies, vendors and ad platform representatives to ensure proper campaign setup, execution, and optimization
- 5+ years of paid social, SEM, video, podcast, and TV DR experience where you’ve delivered big results through meticulous, data-informed analysis for a consumer brand
- Proficiency in tactical end-to-end execution of ad campaigns across Paid Social, SEM, display and video (Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, Youtube, Gmail, GDN, Pinterest, Quora)
- An entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, with a track record of delivering ROI
- A true passion for growing as a best-in-class growth marketer for an emerging, mission-driven consumer brand
- Experience with multi-touch attribution modeling and optimizing for channel-level CLVs/CPAs
- An ability to deep dive into performance data on a daily basis to draw conclusions and make optimization recommendations
- Familiarity with a variety of web analytics, business intelligence and marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Looker, Optimizely, Amplitude, Facebook, Adwords, DoubleClick, etc.)
- A relentless focus on improvement, optimization, and detail
- A track record of successfully managing multiple projects at a high-volume
- Experience with OOH, direct mail and affiliate/influencer campaigns a major plus
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a measurable history of success, supported by ROI outcomes
- $500 a year to spend on amazing coffee!
- To be involved in building an early-stage company with an experienced leadership team
- Opportunities to personally shape this new and innovative marketplace
- Competitive salary and vacation offering
- Health benefits and 401K