TrackVia offers the most-trusted app building platform for anyone looking for a better way to work. TrackVia gives businesspeople and IT experts the ability to easily build and integrate apps to track, manage, and automate processes in days, not weeks. Our customers make lasting and substantial improvements to their business using TrackVia’s bullet-proof cloud-based technology — and they love getting the industry’s best customer experience every step of the way.
About the Role
As a mobile software engineer at TrackVia, your mission will be to build new, scalable, end-user functionality for TrackVia’s flagship mobile products used by customers around the globe. With thousands of users creating millions of data points daily, TrackVia empowers people and businesses to create no/low-code applications and solve their real-world problems.
You will contribute in a highly-collaborative environment across product, design, and engineering teams to innovate and implement sophisticated solutions to complex product and customer challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle to research, define, design, develop, test, analyze, deploy, and maintain delightful features for the TrackVia mobile experience.
- Drive innovation through hacking, tinkering, proofs of concept, side projects, and just generally playing around. At TrackVia, we think it’s important to give our engineers the time and opportunity to see what’s possible, break things, fix them, assess their viability in our systems, be okay with failing, and, most importantly, having fun while doing it!
- Share ownership of both product and process. As an important member of the TrackVia mobile team, you will have the opportunity to own your future, bringing meaningful changes to our mobile apps and within your team’s unique tooling and workflow.
- Embrace the challenges of building data intensive, highly responsive, and seamless-offline apps in the constrained environment of a mobile device.
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest mobile programming techniques.
- Leverage knowledge of best coding practices and design patterns to write elegant, readable, well-tested, highly-performant, scalable, and documented code.
- Define and propose solutions to technical problems of high scope and complexity. Communicate these technical solutions verbally and in writing for both internal and external audiences.
- Apply thoughtful interactive and visual design principles in coordination with designers for a positive and cohesive user experience and delightful user interface.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance at every opportunity.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of professional experience building mobile applications at scale
- Advanced beginner experience in a mobile native language, either Swift (iOS) or Kotlin (Android)
- Advanced beginner experience using native mobile frameworks, architectures, and design patterns (iOS: UIKit, SwiftUI, MVC, MVVM; Android: Application Framework, Core Libraries, Device Drivers, AndroidX)
- Novice understanding and/or experience with continuous integration systems (CI/CD)
- Advanced beginner communication skills: ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical problems, regularly achieving consensus with peers, and reaching out for help when needed
- Advanced beginner understanding of user experience design principles and human interface guideline best practices
- Novice experience writing automated unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Advanced beginner experience working in a highly-iterative software development process
- Advanced beginner skills in self-motivation, self-management, and self-organization
- Novice experience using UX/UI tools like Figma, Zeplin, InVision, or Sketch
- Professional experience working in an enterprise or SaaS environment
- Understanding of and/or experience with reactive programming concepts and frameworks such as Combine or RxSwift
- Experience with multithreaded programming and mobile memory management
- Experience maintaining CI/CD systems as a key aspect of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with mobile app release management
- Experience contributing significant features, enhancements or bug fixes including unit tests without guidance and without causing regressions
- Understanding of application security threats and remediation techniques
- Active in the iOS, Android, or open source communities
Salary & Benefits:
- The base salary range for this position is $110,000 - $125,000 depending upon related experience
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with Match Option
- Unlimited, flexible time-off policy
Though this position is remote, you must reside within the United States.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Human Resources via telephone or e-mail and arrange for accommodations with the application process. Please contact us at email@example.com or (720) 625-3415.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TrackVia EEO Policy Statement.