TrackVia offers the most-trusted app building platform for anyone looking for a better way to work. TrackVia gives businesspeople and IT experts the ability to easily build and integrate apps to track, manage, and automate processes in days, not weeks. Our customers make lasting and substantial improvements to their business using TrackVia’s bullet-proof cloud-based technology — and they love getting the industry’s best customer experience every step of the way.
We are looking for an enthusiastic TrackVia QA Engineer - Automation to be responsible for leading the development of mobile automation for iOS and Android products. The engineer is responsible for writing and maintaining automated tests and diagnosing issues in the TrackVia mobile software before release to customers. This person should have a strong background in quality assurance, software development and implementing and improving test automation.
- The Mobile QA Engineer - Automation is responsible for automation tests and diagnosis of issues and bugs in the TrackVia web and mobile software using automation testing tools before releasing the feature to our customers
- This engineer will lead automation testing efforts for TrackVia’s Android and iOS clients using the Appium test framework written in Python
- 3-5 years experience with a programming language, preferably in a professional setting
- Higher proficiency in command line and basic scripting
- Basic proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Understand cloud based version control services
- Experience with integrating QA processes into software development lifecycle
- Able to build automation frameworks
- Experience writing mobile automation
- Strong troubleshooting skills including debugging and logging
- Understand RESTful web services
- Proficient to advanced in Python preferred
- 2-3 years of experience writing automation using Appium / Selenium preferred (Appium Python is a bonus)
- Comfortable understanding and writing YAML configurations and CI/CD pipelines preferred (GitLab is a bonus)
Salary & Benefits
- The salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000, depending upon experience
- We cover 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits
- We understand you have a life outside of work and have an unlimited, flexible time-off policy
- We provide competitive paid parental leave for all new parents after 6 months
- We made Built in Colorado’s Best Small Companies to Work For list, Denver Business Journal’s Largest Denver-area Tech Employers list, and received an Honorable Mention for Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work
- You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and have a high degree of responsibility and impact
- Your daily tasks will change often and give you many opportunities to grow your professional and technical skillset and advance your career
Applicants with disabilities may contact Human Resources via telephone or e-mail and arrange for accommodations with the application process. Please contact us at email@example.com or (720) 625-3420.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TrackVia EEO Policy Statement.