TrackTik is a SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a hybrid Solution Engineer and Implementation Specialist, you are the bridge between our Business Development and Growth departments. You understand the client's needs, effectively manage expectations and subsequently relay all the information between the client and our internal teams and/or stakeholders. To make this happen, you will gather and transform technical requirements into clear projects that evolve into innovative client-centric solutions. You will also implement the TrackTik software for small to enterprise-size companies, tailoring your approach to the clients’ specific needs. The role involves remote training with frequent travel to client sites, up to 50% of your time spent outside of London.
Get to know the Tracktik solutions and the security industry inside out and maintain your knowledge up to date to act as a subject matter expert within the team and across departments
You will be our first Solution Engineer / T&I Specialist in the UK. You will be joining two team members focused on Business Development in our office space in Victoria, London and you will work closely with our Amsterdam-based Client Success Manager as well as the rest of the team in Montreal, Canada!
- Be a subject matter expert of the TrackTik solution and security industry to better assist internal and external teams
- Work closely with our clients to gather requirements to understand their current business structure.
- Produce technical documentation (Statement of Work, High Level Solution Design Document) for client requests for client sign-off in order for work to begin
- Adapting the client's current business state to the Tracktik solution by applying our best practices, ensuring adoption of the system
- Defining project timelines and coordination of internal and external stakeholders
- Leading implementations of the Tracktik solutions for new clients and upsells
- Organize and execute training and coaching sessions that would lead to a successful implementation
- Maintain and organize implementation documentation
- Be involved in sales demos for all kinds of complex implementations
- Support client with change management methodologies
Your Skills & Experience
- SQL and basic knowledge of query language.
- Ability to speak the language of the clients and the ability to reproduce the technical written equivalent to internal/External developers
- Experience in working with open APIs and middleware is a must
- Ability to anticipate situations and react proactively
- Proficiency in situational analysis, extensive problem-solving skills, and superior time management skills
- Experience with web applications, desktop and mobile operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android)
- Innovative self-starter, and a team player that leads by example
Training and implementation:
- 2+ years in the customer service space
- Project management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- 1+ year in system implementation or training experience, involving remote or onsite training
- Proven experience training end-users on software and technology
- Familiarity with cloud-based/SaaS solutions
- Experience working in an interactive team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, curious, tech-savvy, empathetic
- Full Professional Proficiency in English and spanish an asset.
- Experience as a consulting an asset
- Experience as a business analyst an asset
- Pending COVID-19 restrictions, business trips to Montreal once a year
- Workplace pension scheme
- Social and company events
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!