TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
Provide a consultative sales approach to our clients and help perform up-sells and cross-sells to help them achieve their business objectives. You have the ability to deep dive into complex software and you thrive on ambitious targets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and current clients and understand their growth strategy to increase their own revenues and reach their objectives
- Achieve and surpass sales targets by identifying growth opportunities, negotiating up-sell, cross-sell and contract renewals with clients
- Work closely with our Training & Implementation Specialists to ensure a timely a successful transition from onboarding to the adoption of our solution
- Operate as the point of contact for clients in your assigned segment and help resolve challenges that your clients might be facing
- Perform quarterly and yearly business reviews with clients to understand their usage and attain client growth objectives
- Follow an account management process and record all activities in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Keep your knowledge on the TrackTik software up to date by leveraging internal resources and self-learning so that you are able to effectively present features and updates to clients via online platforms and occasional on-site visits.
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience as an account manager and/or in a business development role
- A track record of surpassing sales targets in a B2B environment
- Dedicated to client success and a passion for exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable learning and using complex software and presenting them to non-technical clients; SaaS experience is an asset
- Proven experience training end-users on software and technology is an asset
- Fluent in English; French and other languages are an asset
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!