TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We take phenomenal pride in our software’s quality and testing process, and we’re looking for a talented QA Automation Developer for Mobile to help us maintain and evolve our standards of quality when it comes to reliability, usability, and performance. You will be involved in planning, designing, maintaining and executing meaningful tests and providing important quality related information.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain UI automated test cases for iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Provide technical product and process mentorship to other QA team members in the mobile automated testing space
- Support the team in building reusable test assets for automated test scripts for both platforms
- Identify and report all defects and issues, triage tickets, and drive issues to resolutions
- Write clear and concise bug reports adhering to team guidelines in Jira
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, story grooming session, story estimates, and sprint retrospective meetings
- Design and develop test automation plans to verify software requirements and usability, and validate the design with the Mobile Engineering team
- Work closely with the team to help improve product quality and the quality of automated scripts
- Research and implement tools to meet mobile team automation objectives
- Plan, organize, and run automated tests to find problems and find important quality related information for the platforms under test
- Report testing results to the Development team and other partners in order to help make key project decisions
- Provide progress & status reports to management and executives on the use and adoption, value, and benefits of test automation
- Work with the project stakeholders and impacted groups to manage risks, time frames, and deadlines
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in mobile automation
- Experience automating native and hybrid mobile applications
- Experience with automation testing frameworks such as Appium and Selenium
- Hands on experience in writing, updating and maintaining test automation scripts
- Experience with OOO programming and design patterns.
- Ability to drive the mobile automation efforts by creating scripts, syncing with other members of the QA, Dev, BA, and PO teams
- Coach QA members in automation tools and techniques
- Familiarity with API testing with tools such as Postman, Rest Assured, SoapUI
- Experience in working in an agile environment and using issue tracking systems (i.e. JIRA)
- Previous experience with software quality tools (test case management, project planning, automation, etc.)
- Experience with Java, PHP, Docker.
- Knowledge of source control and CI/CD tools & concepts
- Experience developing both frontend and backend automated tests
- Knowledge of AWS Device Farm, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs is an asset
- Comprehensive health and dental plans from day 1
- An Employer Assistance Program
- Telemedicine 24/7
- Matching for your RRSP contributions
- Long-term access to teleworking
- One paid volunteer day a year
- One additional day of vacation per year of service
- Referral bonuses
- When we are not working remotely, access to a recently-renovated office in Montreal including a mini-gym, massage chairs, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!