TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
You will be a driving force in planning sales strategies, driving revenue growth, and managing a team of experienced Business Development Executives as well as Client Success Executives responsible for hunting and expanding Medium to Enterprise size accounts. The new potential and existing clients they target are security guarding companies and corporate companies which require security guarding services, both of whom would benefit from using the TrackTik SaaS cloud platform for actionable insights through integrated field operation and back office solutions.
You have a track-record coaching and mentoring experienced team members and overseeing their goals and objectives. You bring your experience in consultative sales as well as past success closing complex large deals. By mentoring the team and collaborating across departments, you enable TrackTik to continue entering new market segments, as well as growing market share and revenue across the world. You will be reporting to our Executive Vice President, Revenue.
- Familiarize yourself with the TrackTik workforce management platform so that you can become an expert at selling it to our large security and corporate clients across the world.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and ensure customer happiness and success. Lead enterprise level accounts with the team.
- Define, track and coach our Business Development and Client Success Executives on achieving KPIs that support TrackTik’s overall objectives.
- Lead contract negotiations and act as a mentor and coach at the individual and team-level when it comes to consultative sales and closing complex large deals through multi-department collaboration with Client Success Retention, Professional Services, Product, etc.
- With the Operations and Enablement team, identify, help develop and implement, then refine strategies, processes and policies that improve sales performance and culture. Develop talent through tailored personal development plans.
- Ensure that sales data is collected in Salesforce, extracted, analyzed and translated into insights into the new business pipeline and timely, accurate forecasting.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to further penetrate existing and new markets and work with ecosystem partners to extend reach & drive growth/adoption.
- Participate in international trade shows and other industry events relevant to workforce management and security guarding to assist in delivering global expansion plans.
Your Skills & Experience
- Track record of meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets when directly managing a team of Business Development and/or Account Executives for a minimum of 3 years with a focus on medium to large enterprise companies for a technology vendor.
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role as well as expanding landed accounts.
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA and individual contributor successes.
- Experience with new business development, inside and outside sales, as well as consultative sales in growth oriented client success teams.
- Track record of successfully selling to strategic, large and enterprise accounts (6-7 figure ARR deals).
- Experience with B2B SaaS and/or workforce management, scheduling, field operations and other aspects which could be related to the TrackTik platform.
- Strong understanding of data collected through CRM (Salesforce preferred) and other business intelligence tools.
- Experience managing remote team members is an asset: our Business Development Executives are based in Canada, the US and the UK and our international expansion is in full swing.
- Knowledge and working understanding of the latest sales tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French is an asset and proficiency in a third language (e.g. German, Spanish) will be considered a strong plus.
- Ability to travel when required (in consideration of COVID health and safety guidelines in place)
- Group insurance benefits and matching for your RRSP contribution
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!