As a Financial Analyst, you are responsible for the reporting and analysis of revenue as well as supporting the Controller in various financial and regulatory reporting tasks
Run the month-end revenue process & analyze the results
- Run and troubleshoot revenue recognition process in ERP (NetSuite)
- Analyze monthly invoiced and booked revenue & preparation of reports
- Ensure completeness of booked revenues by reviewing input from other departments (Sales, Client Success)
- Monitor/analyze various revenue initiatives
Analyze and reconcile payroll and associated accounts
- Regularly review & reconcile RRSP/DPSP and group insurance accounts
- Reconcile payroll to bank
- Monthly payroll analysis (vs prior month, comparison to headcount movement)
- Coordinate internally to prepare monthly commission reports
Assist the Controller with reporting responsibilities
- Monthly investor reporting uploads
- Support on audit requests
- Preparation/coordination of sales tax reports (GST/QST/HST, UK VAT, NL VAT, US Sales & use tax) and assistance with tax-related requests from the government
Support on various other topics
- Monthly corporate credit card reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation (bank transfers, unusual transactions - AP and AR covered elsewhere)
- Other ad hoc requests
Your Skills & Experience
- You hold a CPA Title
- 3-5 years of experience in audit or accounting; experience at the Big 4/or equivalent is an asset
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with French a plus.
- NetSuite accounting knowledge, an asset
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Tech savvy
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!
TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.