TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a Developer Relations (DevRel) Specialist within TrackTik’s Professional Services team, you have experience working as a software developer and are interested in working closely with technical and client-facing teams to ensure most clients’ requests can be met by leveraging TrackTik’s data tools.
You build and maintain detailed documentation for both clients and partners to help them leverage the TrackTik API and connectors.
You contribute to reducing the number of custom requests our internal development team works on, allowing them to focus on delivering our overall product roadmap and continuing to increase the value we bring to all of our clients.
- Act as an interface between external developers (clients, partners, consultants) and TrackTik's Development department.
- Engage, support and challenge external developers —whether they work on custom integrations, leveraging connectors or supporting client-facing employees— and define best practices to scale our external collaborations
- Vet and refine solutions put forward by our Pre-Sales team for client and partnerships opportunities
- Support data and integration solutions developed by clients and partners during and after development
- Monitor API usage, recommend best practices when leveraging our API and other TrackTik connectors and maintain code libraries containing frequently used solutions.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support external developers
- Collaborate with internal teams to make suggestions so as to improve and evolve our data solutions.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience in SQL and exposure to data mapping
- Experience working with APIs
- Strong analytical skills to understand business needs and context to identify and recommend the best solutions
- Fast learner, proven ability to explain complex subjects in simple terms.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, self-starter, and excellent at communicating with different stakeholders including clients and internal teams
- Experience or personal interest in analytics and data.
- Experience with web applications, desktop and mobile operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android) - SaaS experience, an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; French is a strong asset.
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!