TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional to lead our digital marketing team to help increase awareness and create interest for TrackTik’s products to attract and retain customers, and ultimately drive revenue. In this role, you will lead a team in building marketing programs that will promote our cloud-based solutions, reinforce our brand awareness, increase market share, as well as reinforce our thought leadership initiatives within the physical security industry and new markets to come.
You will demonstrate leadership in developing successful B2B Account-Based Marketing (ABM) marketing programs with an in-depth understanding of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics, as well as digital marketing channels — particularly SEO and SEM, PPC, social media and email.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation programs aligned with business goals
- Manage a team of internal and external marketing contributors
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Develop customer personas and know their buying preferences.
- Lead content development strategy to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Develop and execute short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Monitor and optimizing campaigns and programs
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Collaborate with sales to build programs, such as email campaigns to support sales and upsell objectives.
- Identify new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing marketing programs, from strategy to budget to ROI
- 2+ years management experience
- Previous experience working in a B2B company and ideally ABM; exposure to SaaS will be considered a plus
- In-depth understanding of content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Experience working cross-functional teams, including sales and client success teams
- Analytical skills and ROI driven
- Fluent in English is a must; fluency in French will be considered a strong asset
- Creative thinking
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!