TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the FP&A Manager will work with cross-functional leaders to provide insightful financial analyses, create robust financial models and operating budgets and measure actionable KPIs. The FP&A Manager will work hand-in-hand with the business intelligence and accounting teams to support departments to ensure we are performing against plan and provide advisory around investments, efficiency and growth.
Role & responsibilities
- Financial modeling – Own, maintain & improve the company’s financial model and build new models that enable leadership to make effective strategic decisions.
- Budgeting & forecasting – Manage annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes.
- Executive presentations – Assist in preparing monthly / quarterly discussion materials for the executive team and Board meetings, including the preparation of SaaS metrics & benchmarking
- Strategic finance – Support the VP of Finance and CEO in preparing any future fundraising processes, M&A activities and due diligence.
- Cross-functional projects – serve as a key finance business partner to departments, assisting them in business cases and scenario modeling to plan against gaps or double-down on upside
- Ad-hoc in-depth financial and data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, CPA title is an asset
- 5+ years of work experience in relevant areas such as FP&A, management consulting, corporate finance, investment banking or venture capital
- Robust financial modeling skills and advanced proficiency in Excel / PowerPoint
- Ability to convey key messages in a concise manner through presentations
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, rigorous approach to problem solving, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, highly organized, independent and self-motivated
- Prior experience with BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Power BI) a plus
- Group insurance benefits and matching for your RRSP contribution
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!