Have you already been exposed to HR but would like to bring your career to another level? Do you want to be empowered to have an impact in an environment where you will be trusted?
As an HR Coordinator at TrackTik, you will provide support for human resources operations including payroll, benefits, leave management, employee relations and more HR projects affecting our culture!
- Input payroll information including new hires, salary changes, leaves, terminations, vacation, group insurance, RRSP, taxable benefits, accrual adjustments and others
- Support new hire onboarding logistics: set-up new hires in our HRIS and coordinate the completion of employment documents and benefits enrollment forms
- Maintain and update employee records in the event of internal mobility, salary adjustments, other changes
- Ensure compliance in government reporting, employment contracts and amendments, ROEs are up-to-date
- Support with benefits management including group insurance and RRSP contributions
- Answer employee questions about HR topics such as pay, benefits, employment confirmation, employment verification
- Support with year end, audits, and government reporting
- Conduct research, gather data and create ad-hoc reports and surveys to educate our HR initiatives
- Contribute to the updating and maintaining of policies and procedures
- Support other HR projects as needed including well-being, employer branding and culture initiatives
Your Skills & Experience
- HR degree or equivalent internship / work experience: you are familiar with HR concepts and Canadian labour legislation
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience working in a fast paced environment: you have a strong sense of urgency, self-drive and get things done
- Detail orientation
- Interpersonal skills, discretion and people centricity
- Curiosity, willingness to learn
Nice to have:
- Exposure to payroll
- Excellent written and spoken French
For this role:
- Exposure to all aspects of an HR function
- Opportunities to grow by taking additional responsibilities
- Working with supportive colleagues who are constantly innovating
- Group insurance benefits, an Employer Assistance Program (EAP), matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and, at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!