TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management software for the security industry. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We are seeking a driven Software Quality Assurance Manager to provide end-to-end quality assurance throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle with mobile applications and cloud-hosted SaaS applications. You have hands-on knowledge of unit, integration, regression, UAT, performance and automated testing. You are recognized for your strong project management and communication skills.
- Lead and coordinate the testing of software produced, ensuring quality standards are met for any changes deployed. Prepare test strategies and support teams in the delivery of new change. Be the advocate for QA best practices and lead initiatives such as automation.
- Manage QA effort for highly visible and impacting projects with multiple work streams. This includes: coordinating testing activities with internal teams, multiple partners (for integration), test estimation, delivery of test strategy, test plan, test status, results, risk, traceability, defect management, test coverage, etc.
- Conform and comply to all Test Practice documentation, policies, and best practices.
- Ensure that the product is SOC2 compliant for GPDR, HIPAA.
- Responsible for delivering and communicating regular Testing status reports for multiple projects including risk identification.
- Manage the creation and on-going development of an automated testing framework for use on the products.
- Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development.
- Define and implement test strategy to ensure maximum test coverage.
- Provides Test Coverage reports to stakeholders for each software release.
- Report detailed defect reports.
Your Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of QA or equivalent work experience with at least 3 years managing QA in the software industry; SaaS preferred
- Experience providing end-to-end quality assurance throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of unit, integration, regression, UAT, performance and automated testing.
- Hands-on experience with test/QA Automation tools such as selenium, codeception, Appium and performance tests.
- Experience defining and building effective dashboards on system defects
- Familiar with micro-services architecture and APIs.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of server log files.
- Group insurance benefits and matching for your RRSP contribution
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!