TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
- Set the technical direction for the frontend team,defining web development best practices
- Have an active role in all frontend features and design decisions
- Plan and build new features based on the product roadmap
- Contribute new ideas to deliver the best possible user experience
- Create and maintain the application on multiple platforms based on customers’ requests
- Work with other talented Front and Backend Developers, QA Analysts, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Product and UX Designers to create, scale, and deliver new features and services across web, Android and iOS applications
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience building web and/or mobile applications with a focus on user interfaces and user experience
- Experience leading software development teams of 3 to 8 developers in an Agile environment is a strong asset
- Experience with NativeScript is a plus
- Experience working in HTML, CSS, with a passion for front-end interfaces
- Understanding of responsive design and fluid layout
- Experience using grid-based frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Understanding of web services, Service-Oriented Architectures and experience interacting with backend teams and third-party APIs
- Nice-to-have, but not required: experience in PHP and MySQL
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!