TrackTik is a SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a Training and Implementation (T&I) Specialist, you are the bridge between our Business Development and Growth departments. You implement the TrackTik software for small to enterprise-size companies, tailoring your approach to the clients’ specific needs. You are responsible for both new TrackTik clients or existing clients who have recently started using new TrackTik features. The role involves frequent travel to client sites, with up to 50% of your time spent outside of London. You might occasionally be asked to perform remote training.
You will be our first T&I Specialist in the UK. You will be joining four team members focused on Business Development and Marketing in our office space in Victoria, London and you will work closely with our Amsterdam-based Client Success Manager as well as the rest of the team in Montreal, Canada!
- Get to know the TrackTik solution and the security industry inside out and maintain your knowledge up to date to act as a subject matter expert within the team and across departments.
- Be ready to occasionally support the Business Development team with product demonstration for complex enterprise clients.
- Act as a project coordinator for new and existing clients by leading end-to-end training and implementation: define objectives and timelines based on the client needs; coach the client’s admin users and be ready to answer questions during the implementation period.
- Collaborate with the Client Success Managers: fully transfer new clients after the initial training and implementation and be ready to perform training and implementation in case of upsells and cross-sells.
- Work closely with our Project Managers to ensure timelines and deliverables are met and with our Pre-Sales Engineers for more complex clients.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of proven project management, complex system implementation or training experience
- Proven experience training end-users on software and technology
- Familiarity with cloud-based/SaaS solutions
- Experience doing remote training; on-site training is an asset
- Experience with Salesforce will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, curious, tech-savvy, empathetic
- Fluent in English; Spanish and French are assets
- Business trips to Montreal several times a year
- Free lunch every Tuesday via Deliveroo
- A brand new private office in a coworking space in Victoria, London
- Workplace pension scheme
- Social and company events
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!