TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As the Director or Marketing, you are responsible for developing a marketing team, strategy and execution with the objectives of driving top line growth, retention and brand awareness.
- Build, manage and coach the TrackTik marketing team in areas such as content, graphic design, marketing automation, events, SEO/SEM and social media campaigns;
- Validate and approve recruitment needs and support recruitment, onboarding, integration, training and retention of employees;
- Improve and scale lead generation efforts, from online marketing campaigns to events including trade shows, print marketing campaigns, and report on relevant metrics;
- Scale the account-based marketing (ABM) efforts;
- Be responsible for brand management and corporate identity;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on all deliverables in content marketing, white papers, case studies and blog articles.;
- Build pitch decks and sales materials;
- Follow-up on content and graphic design needs across the company including project management of translation;
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships;
- Lead generation: build a marketing team that will deliver leads, while optimizing spend across channels;
- Social media and content marketing: develop a social media strategy, policy, and governance;
- Product marketing: collaborate to create go to market strategies for new product releases.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in the software industry; SaaS experience is a strong asset;
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent English and French written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proven successful management experience;
- Experience guiding a team: content, graphic design, SEO/SEM, marketing automation;
- Proven experience with account-based marketing;
- Proven experience in go-to-market strategies.
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent in a recently-renovated office
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays as well as fresh fruit, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- An office garden with fresh basil, mint, kale and tomatoes, to name a few
- A mini-gym and shower
- Two massage chairs
- A flight simulator
- Team building activities
- Celebration of professional and personal accomplishments every last Friday of the month
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!