TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We believe in the power of data and its capability to transform the everyday businesses of our clients. Our mission is to harness that information and integrate it in our suite of products to make smarter systems so our clients can run better businesses. We are building a cross functional Data Science team to truly drive automation and data-driven decisions to our customers and our teams.
We are currently looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to help us extract gold from our data. You will be involved in all aspects of setting up machine learning projects from data architecture, pipeline creation, model training to deployment and continuous testing. You will help us discover insights and identify opportunities using sound statistical and visualisation techniques. You will be working with both Big and Small data and ultimately laying the foundation for our data consumption strategy.
You combine strong technical skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. You are not afraid of taking ownership of brand new projects: you never lose track of the big picture and want to solve real-life pain points.
Keywords: Data Infrastructure, cross-functional, Automation, ML pipeline, Production-ready, Big & Small Data, DisruptSecurity
- Manage our data infrastructure: Work with architects to design, build, maintain, and optimize our data management and machine learning architecture
- Build our data pipeline: Work with machine learning scientists to build data processing pipelines supporting data analysis and machine learning tasks, and automate data pipelines in production
- Handle ML integration: Develop software to deliver and integrate machine learning product capabilities into our platform
- Get our models into production: Work with data scientists to deploy machine learning model in production
- Maintain a high quality product: Develop processes and frameworks to ensure data and model quality.
- Perform code reviews and testing to ensure software quality is high and requirements are met.
- Review software designs or prototypes with customers. Diagnose and repair issues and assist customers with technical problems
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a high-growth software development environment
- Experience developing machine learning-driven products
- Interest in and have done work in statistical modeling and machine learning
- A good understanding of data warehousing, data modeling, and data architecting
- The knowledge to work with machine learning scientists and translate proof-of-concept models into production-strength systems
- Development skills in Python, Java, Node.js, .NET, C#; relational databases such as SQL Server or MySQL; NoSQL databases (e.g., Redis or Cassandra)
- Experience with data processing frameworks such as Kafka, Spark, or Presto; and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or MXNet
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent in a recently-renovated office
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays as well as fresh fruit, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- An office garden with fresh basil, mint, kale and tomatoes, to name a few
- A mini-gym and shower
- Two massage chairs
- A flight simulator
- Team building activities
- Celebration of professional and personal accomplishments every last Friday of the month
Join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!