Are you resilient, friendly and well-spoken? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone on the phone? Are you goal-oriented and interested in a career in sales? The Inside Sales Representative position at TrackTik looks like a perfect fit for you!
As an Inside Sales Representative at TrackTik, you are the first point of contact for our potential new clients. Your mission is to create a first great impression for prospects, understand their pain points and book virtual product demonstrations between them and members of the sales team.
Kickstart your career in sales:
- Personalized coaching with our Sales Manager with 10+ years of hands-on sales experience: you will become a master at connecting with prospects and finding the right solution for them!
- A dynamic and supportive team and no internal competition: everyone has an assigned territory and collaboration is incentivized through team targets
- Based on performance and interest, the opportunity to ultimately get promoted to a closing role
Experience the perks of a technology scale-up:
- 3 weeks vacation
- Flexibility: come early or leave late to adjust to your clients’ availability in your geographical regions
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays and Lunch & Learn sessions to keep your skills sharp
- Monthly team building activities within your department and company wide events such as our Summer Chill Day (take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWWRmD4moc&t=13s)
- Comprehensive Health Insurance and RRSP
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent and a gorgeous office
A Typical Day as an Inside Sales Representative at TrackTik
- Create prospect lists by researching leads via LinkedIn, Google, other online resources and our CRM
- Perform a high number of cold calls and send strategic emails to create a great first impression for prospects
- Evaluate lead potential by asking questions and adopting a consultative sales approach, qualify them and book demos to be performed by members of the sales team
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client pipeline and records to ensure information sharing across the team and so that other team members can help sign the deals that you initiated
- Attend regular sales meetings and collaborate with other departments
TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.