TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a Technical Writer, you are a key actor in standardizing and maintaining internal documentation throughout our product and development teams. Whether you come from a formal technical background or have learned the ropes during your careers, concepts such as API, systems engineering and object-oriented programming have no secrets for you. You understand our sub-modules and the context in which they are used which makes it possible to explain their function.
If you want to put your curiosity and organizational skills to good use, and excited by the opportunity to work with a team as motivated as you to find solutions for real problems - come talk with us!
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Promote standards and set practices for organizing and templating documents to improve documentation efficiency across platforms and media
- Review current documentation and identify ways to improve and keep current documentation up to date
Your Skill and Experience
- Proven ability to render complex topics easy to understand
- Industry experience as an effective technical writer, functional analyst, programmer analyst, or technical program manager will also be considered
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, be organized, with an eye for prioritization
- Comprehensive health and dental plans from day 1
- An Employer Assistance Program
- Telemedicine 24/7
- Matching for your RRSP contributions
- Long-term access to teleworking
- One paid volunteer day a year
- One additional day of vacation per year of service
- Referral bonuses
- When we are not working remotely, access to a recently-renovated office in Montreal including a mini-gym, massage chairs, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!