TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As TrackTik’s Campaign Specialist, your role will require working hand in hand with other departments to build and measure powerful campaigns that help TrackTik grow revenue, increase brand awareness, and solidify its position as an industry leader!
- Collaborate with product, sales, industry and client success & growth departments to define campaign objectives, format and ensure their success;
- Create outreach strategies, email programs and landing pages, template selection and call-to-actions;
- Help define content marketing strategy and execute the email delivery calendar;
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Specialist and with the Go-To-Market Lead to deliver relevant content;
- Ensure quality assurance/flawless execution so that creative, copy, forms and links are accurate;
- Track and analyze key-engagement metrics, deliverability, opens, clicks, unsubscribes.
Some examples of campaigns you’ll help ideate and will be responsible for executing
- Announcements including new partnerships and new product line releases;
- Newsletters: webinars, TrackTips to help clients get the most out of our solution, announcing new contact person, outreach for training or upselling opportunities and more;
- Timely updates to clients for events such as system maintenance and anticipated time down for our servers
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work across various departments and ensuring alignment; you are comfortable interacting with various stakeholders and managing constant changes;
- Fluent in analytics, with an understanding of the underlying operational processes that make modern marketing programs possible
- Ability to interpret data and insights obtained from testing and make iterative optimizations to campaigns
- Experience working with Marketo is a strong plus
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want to hear from you!