TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We have raised over $50M in funding and are now looking to grow our team with exceptional professionals: do you want to help us continue revolutionizing the industry?
Who You Are
As a Mobile Lead you will be responsible for leading and supporting a team of both iOS and Android developers to analyst in their daily tasks and ultimately ensuring that everything works before a project or feature is delivered. You will be the last stand before code is sent into the wild. You have deep understanding of what it takes to create a robust mission critical and secure mobile application. You are at ease using Objective-C and Swift following MVC patterns, Java, APIs to communicate with external data-sources. You have a habit of writing tests for every functionality you write. You have experimented deployment of mobile application on the Apple Store and Google Play. You can even tackle front-end UX work if needed. You might just be the perfect fit for our growing team!
- Lead the team to build both iOS and Android application based on the product roadmap
- Propose technical architecture and development standards
- Coach and mentor other developers and stay on the forefront of Android / iOS platform developments
- Provide technical leadership on development best practices
- Create and maintain the iOS and Android application based on customers’ requests
- Build interactive and modern user interfaces
- Implement the UI for new features and initiatives
- Modify and maintain interface components based on platform requirements
- Varied and diversified work/portfolio experiences with broad exposure to complex and abstract problem
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of mobile-application development
- Advanced knowledge of Java, Objective-C and Swift
- Experiences with leading a team of 2+ developers
- Deep understanding of mobile application architecture and design experience for Android and iOS
- Solid working knowledge of core development frameworks for the Android and iOS platform
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience parsing JSON & XML formats
- Experience to developing native applications from the ground up
- Experience in version control, continuous integration, code merging and resolving code conflicts with Git in GitHub
- General exposure and experience using open source technologies, tools, and frameworks
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, energetic, and capable of driving for results under pressure and ambiguity
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent and a gorgeous office renovated a few months ago. Have you ever wanted to have a meeting in a swing?
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem-solving, we want you as part of our family!