TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We have raised over $50M in funding and are now looking to grow our team with exceptional professionals: do you want to help us continue revolutionizing the industry?
Who You Are
You are a generalist who has a deep understanding of what it takes to create a robust mission critical and secure mobile application. You are at ease using Objective-C and Swift following MVC patterns, APIs to communicate with external data-sources. You have a habit of writing tests for every functionality you write. You have experimented deployment of mobile application on the Apple Store. You can even tackle front-end UX work if needed. You might just be the perfect fit for our growing team!
While working as a part of an Agile team and respecting coding and documentation guidelines:
- Own the current application in Objective-C.
- Build the new iOS application from the ground-up in Swift based on our product roadmap.
- Leverage open source technologies, tools, and frameworks.
- Write unit test cases.
- Ensure integration with our REST API.
- Improve the iOS application based on customers’ requests.
- Ensure version control, continuous integration, code merging and resolving code conflict.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of mobile application architecture, development and design for iOS
- Comfort in both Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience parsing JSON & XML formats
- Exposure to Android, an asset
- A self-starter with a lot of initiative
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- An avid problem-solver with an analytical mind
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent and a gorgeous office renovated a few months ago. Have you ever wanted to have a meeting in a swing?
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem-solving, we want you as part of our family!