TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We have raised over $50M in funding and are now looking to grow our team with exceptional professionals: do you want to help us continue revolutionizing the security industry?
You will be joining TrackTik at a pivotal moment of company growth. As Product Manager, Data Science you will be responsible for defining and owning our data science product roadmap. You will be prioritizing the research and development of optimization, statistical, and machine learning models and taking to market new product capabilities to automate our customers’ business processes. .
- Work with business, product leadership and data science team to identify opportunities where constrained optimization and machine learning can improve and automate business processes
- Define business value of data science-driven product opportunities and own data science product roadmap
- Gather requirements from customers and conduct market research in support of product roadmap
- Work with our data science and engineering teams to deliver amazing product features and user experiences
- Develop and implement a go-to-market plan and work with all departments on the execution
- Conduct competitive analysis to support go-to-market and product pricing
- Work with product marketing to define initiatives to create marketing demand and to define sales enablement programs
- Communicate product plans and progress to company leadership and customers
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager delivering data science-driven product capabilities in a high growth software development environment
- A strong understanding of how business problems map to data science approaches and solutions
- Ideally, a good understanding of linear algebra, probability theory, statistics and multivariate calculus
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family!