TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We have raised over $50M in funding and are now looking to grow our team with exceptional professionals: do you want to help us continue revolutionizing the security industry?
We are looking for experienced data scientists to drive the research and development of statistical, machine learning and optimization models to power our product suite and help our clients run smarter businesses.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities where machine learning and/or operations research can improve business processes
- Work with product managers to translate product requirements into machine learning and operations research activities
- Keep up with the latest literature in machine learning and operations research
- Document, communicate and educate stakeholders on product capabilities powered by statistical analysis, machine learning, and operations research
- Research, develop and validate models to automate customer-facing or internal business processes
- Work with engineers to collect, clean and wrangle data to support required research activities
- Set up and run experiments in AWS or other cloud environments
- Work with architects and engineers to develop processes, monitoring, and testing automation frameworks to ensure data, machine learning and optimization model quality
- Document and present findings and results internally, and at conferences
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in applied machine learning, ideally in a high growth software development environment
- A Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Machine Learning, Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Operations Research, Computational Linguistics, or a related quantitative discipline
- Passion about deriving insights from large datasets, and you can communicate that passion to product managers and engineers
- A deep understanding of linear algebra, probability theory, statistics and multivariate calculus
- Experience with common data science and machine learning toolkits such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, spaCy and TensorFlow
- Experience with mathematical programming and large-scale problem techniques such as Bender’s Decomposition, Column Generation, Dynamic Programming
- Experience with mathematical programming solvers such as CPLEX, Gurobi, Xpress
- Good scripting and programming skills in Python and proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with common visualization toolkits such as Matplotlib and Bokeh
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family!