TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We have raised over $50M in funding and are now looking to increase our impact. Are you ready to help us acquire new clients in the physical security space?
We are looking for a data-savvy individual to join our team and help us scale our user acquisition efforts through SEM and SEO initiatives.
You will be launching and managing integrated digital advertising campaigns, from ideation to execution. You will have to come up with different B2B strategies tailored the different industry segments which we are targeting. You will be tracking and analyzing data so that campaigns can be adjusted in real-time in order to optimize results and spending.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, paid social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Collaborate with the Sales department on a regular basis to ensure there is alignment on initiatives, supporting assets and the sales cycle as a whole
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience with all stages of B2B digital marketing campaigns (conception, execution, reporting and adjustment)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, paid social media and/or display advertising staff
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HotJar)
- Solid knowledge of CRM and BI tools; Salesforce and Tableau
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- 3 weeks of vacation available from your first year
- Monthly team building activities within your department and company wide events such as our Summer Chill Day (take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWWRmD4moc&t=13s)
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays and Lunch & Learn sessions to keep your skills sharp
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent and a gorgeous office renovated a few months ago. Have you ever wanted to have a meeting in a swing?
Our Recent Awards
- Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn
- Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue by Deloitte for the third year in a row
- Top 50 Canada’s Top New Growth Companies by Canadian Business
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want to hear from you!