TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company which has been bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers in 200,000 facilities across over 35 countries.
Some of our recent awards include:
- Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn;
- Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue by Deloitte for the third year in a row;
- Top 50 Canada’s Top New Growth Companies by Canadian Business.
You will be joining TrackTik at a pivotal moment of company growth. As a CTO, you will be responsible for driving our technology differentiation, leading the development of our workforce management solution, deploying our product to all our customers in the security industry for fast speed-to-value, and scaling and ensuring the high performance of our Development and Product teams.
- Drive the technical vision, the evolution of the technology architecture, and the adoption of key technology trends to further automate customer processes and strengthen differentiation working closely with our executives, including our founder and CEO;
- Own the product roadmap, the delivery and the implementation of our software with high quality, predictability and velocity;
- Coach, grow and scale the Product and Development teams, while scaling our culture and implementing processes that support growth and innovation;
- Communicate plans and progress to company leadership, Board of Directors, and customers.
Your Skills & Experience
- Track record of leading product teams (Product Management, User Experience, Software Engineering) in a high-growth SaaS company;
- Clear vision of what a successful product organization looks like and how to achieve it;
- Track record of delivering and implementing business software;
- Experience with hands-on software development and product management